From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Snotter Snotter Snotter...

Here it is!!!! My first cold of the season. It started yesterday afternoon with the telltale scratchy throat. But as I hadn't had a cold in, like, 3 months I didn't take my beloved Tylenol Cold medication. Well this morning I felt as if a truck had hit me... my head was feeling all stuffed up although my nose was (is) running like a faucet, my throat feels swollen and I feel bones/joins aching in places I didn't even know existed.

Luckily I keep a big stash of aforementionned beloved medication in the office and I'm starting to feel a wee bit better after the first dose of it. I'll keep you updated on how I feel :)

Cheers Eva

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home