From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Another week's started...

The weather's crazy again... Saturday and Sunday we had snow and today we have about 70 degrees F (20 degrees C). It is very sunny which is nice, but also very very windy which isn't so nice.
I started a test sock last night and so far I'm liking what I'm doing. Then I'm knitting some swatches with different yarns I have and writing down the gauge in an excel file on my ppc. That way, when I want to use the yarn, I have the info handy.
I also found some funky knitting software. It does all the thinking for you :) If you need to change your pattern as your sizing/gauge is different, all you need to do is fill in the blanks and puter does all the work for you. It's called Sweater Wizard and it isn't free, but it sure looks great. The lady seems to have some interesting knitting books too.
Well, that's it for now... off to nuke something to eat for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home