From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

How well do y'all know me?

The Bookish Wendy had this great quiz on her blog... I took it and amazed myself!!! I got 6 out of 10 questions right. You'd think I stalk the girl day and night, but I don't LOL. Some of the answers I knew, some I guessed (wrong) :) I had so much fun I had to make one myself and see the scores y'all would get :)

Quizzywizzy

Cheers Eva - PS: Wendy... yours was the first I encountered!

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 11, 2006 10:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You pretty much got the same ones wrong as everyone else did!

    Someone who just started reading my blog got 100%! She said she guessed a lot. I'm going to go try yours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home