From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Shameless promotion of a shop...

Okay, I'm going to share my favorite online LYS with y'all... It is the Germany-based Martina's Bastel und Hobbykiste.

You want to know why I love this shop so much? Easy... the prices are great! And the shipping... I placed an order for some Addi's and within half an hour I got a mail telling me that they were shipped.

She has a great promotion going on right now: 40 100-skeins of sock yarn (Opal, Trekking, Regia...) for 200 EUR. That sounds a lot, but that is 5 EUR per skein! This sale ends today. And if I'm not mistaken, shipping to the US is 16.50 EUR.

Cheers Eva - who will have to move to a bigger place if she decides to adopt any more yarn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home