From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Started another sock...

I know I talked about my third sock in an earlier post, but that sock is no more. I was past the heel, but didn't like the way it looked and so I decided to look into this afterthought heel business and wanted to try that. When I ripped back the sock, I couldn't get the stitches picked up right so I ripped the whole sock.
Yesterday, in the office, I started another sock with a different color of yarn (some Twinkletoes I got from ebay a couple of months ago). Thanks to the computer system being slow and horrible yesterday I got the toe and about an inch knitted.

As I said in my comments to my Knitting Olympics post, I think I'll be knitting one of the sets of cardi-tank-skirt for Dawn's twins during the Olympics... does this sentence make sense???? It is 6.17 am and I'm still half asleep.

Jorun, do you know how to make one of them buttons???

cheers y'all

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home