From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday Sky

Can we say BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG????
Good thing a plane was flying through this boring blue sky. Oh and it is not very hot yet today... just lower 70's... it might hit 80 today, but that's it!!!
This pic was taken by pointing my camera upwards while on my balcony.



This is also taken from my balcony, but at eyelevel and off to the right. you can see by the way that those trees in the middle bend over that there's a whole lot of wind today... and it is a nice cool breeze!!!! Very welcome after nearly 2 weeks of temps of higher 90's. I'm still hoping for some rain... me needs rain to survive!!

Cheers




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home