From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Controversy...

Okay, I've been blogwandering for the past few hours and from one of the blogs I came across Franklin's blog. Franklin's the artist that created the Knitting Olympics medal. Which I display here in it's big size for referral if you read this post on Franklin's blog. Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in people's brains... how they turn anything and everything in something "inappropriate"!!!! Don't they have anything else on their brains???




I also took the time to read all the comments... and there's one that suggests that we, Europeans, are probably falling over laughing at those 2 e-mails and yes I was!!!

Anyways, go have some fun and read that post!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, March 06, 2006 7:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, the red states. Can't live with 'em and they don't seem likely to secede again.

    I just read the emails AND the responses. I do appreciate that baking soda recipe, because I have been known to burn a few things onto my pots and pans (mostly trying to cook and read blogs at the same time....)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home