From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Name change...

I've found a new name for my blog. When I started my blog I was in a low point of my life and I wasn't very inspired.

Right now I was fiddling around with my pooter as I'm trying to create a button -- this is very hard for someone who's totally drawing and photoshop challenged LOL. I was fiddling around a bit and suddenly I was thinking of making a photo of some skeins, sweaters and socks and tada... I didn't get a button, but a great name for my blog :)

cheers again..

PS: still don't remember what that great post was supposed to be about...

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, February 05, 2006 9:58:00 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Good luck with button making--I'm so button challenged--I have no skill with it! Just passing through on weekly Stashalong patrol--have a great week!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home