From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

My very first blogtag :)

Lani tagged me :) I got the questions from her blog. Here are my answers:

1. 4 Jobs you've had in your life:
-- babysitting
-- record shop
-- Substitute teacher (only 1 week)
-- proofreader (for the past 17 years)

2. 4 Movies you could watch over & over ? ( in no particular order )
-- Sweet Home Alabama (with yummilicious Josh Lucas)
-- When Harry Met Sally
-- 3 hommes et un couffin (original french version of 3 men and a baby)
-- Baby Boom (with Diane Keaton)

3. 4 Places you have lived ?
-- Antwerp, Belgium
-- Warken, Luxembourg
-- Pontpierre, Luxembourg
-- Kirchberg, Luxembourg

4. 4 TV programmes you love to watch! ?
-- Any kind of CSI
-- Gilmore Girls
-- Criminal Intend
-- Everwood

5. 4 Places you have been on Holiday ?
-- Italy
-- Maryland
-- Oregon
-- Holland

6. 4 Websites you visit daily ?
-- Yahoo Groups
-- Bloglines
-- EZboard bulletin boards
-- Knittyboard

7. 4 of your Favourite Foods ?
-- most pasta's
-- potatoes
-- chocolate
-- ice cream

8. 4 Places you would rather be right now ?
-- Oregon
-- Amsterdam
-- Myrtle Beach
-- Colorado (never been there yet, but it looks soooo beautiful)

9. 4 Bloggers you are going to tag? ( Hope they don't mind :) )
-- Jenn (Devilwmn)
-- Stacey
-- MrNicksgirl
-- Nancy

Fun :) Off to finish the second sleeve on the sweater I want to wear tomorrow LOL... No me no do blocking so I can wear it tomorrow :)

Cheers Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home