From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Monday, February 06, 2006

I've made up my mind...

I’m going to knit Sivia Harding’s Follow the Leader Faroese shawl. I got it as a payable downloaded pattern from www.knittingzone.com

It looks gorgeously wonderfullatastic… I’ll probably be using some indigo zephyr for it.

I’ll get a picture up once I’m back home.


Cheers

PS: sorry about the size of the letters LOL. I send this message through the email thingy and so I didn't have a clue about the size of the letters :)

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, February 06, 2006 3:07:00 PM, Blogger Jorun said…

    It looks lovely. The description said something about the ease of garter stitch - are the "solid" parts garter stitch, or it it the lace?

    I decided on a top-down raglan cardigan in a cotton blend. I felt that my challenge needed to include vast stretches of pure stockinette - otherwise I might miss the Olympics entirely!

     
  • At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 1:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous, gorgeous shawl! I'm looking forward to seeing your version.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home