From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Amazing Lace - Challenge #2

This is as X-treme as my lace knitting gets...

languishing in my dad's garden waiting for the cutlets to be done on the grill. And this is x-treme for me cos I'm outside... EATING outside where there's bugs and things :) As I always say "I LOVE nature... as long as there's a nice piece of glass between me and Nature" hahaha. I love to be outside, but it is the bugs I can't deal with.

What you see hanging over the side of my chair is my Seraphim Shawl, being done with 2 strands of Zephyr, one in the color Ladyslipper and one in the color Dianthus. Although I dislike variagated yarns for lace, this somehow works!!! And the result is a soft and thick shawl. I'm using 4,5 mm needles. Oh and the shawl's big LOL, don't think I'll have to block it a lot.


Side view...


View from the opposite side... No the beer isn't mine... I'm drinking the sparkly H2O :)

So I've decided that I should get a nomination for the most X-tremely boooooooooring post hahaha.

And as a reward for reading this you get a picture of a gorgeous pink geranium flower




Cheers Eva

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home