From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

How music rules my life

I found this Meme thing on The Crochet Dude's blog and had to laugh so much that I couldn't resist doing it too :)
PS: sometimes titles in other languages will pop up... I've translated those.

The way it works:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle... as I don't have an iPod I used my Creative Zen thingy
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


How am I feeling today? It's a great day to be alive - Travis Tritt - this is too funny as that was exactely what I was thinking this morning... I slept through the night for the first time in 3 nights. We're having a heatwave and it does get darn hot in my apartment :)

Will I get far in life? Girl on the Billboard - The Road Hammers - yeah sure... I believe ya... thousands wouldn't!!!

How do my friends see me? Geht's dir schon besser - Ich+Ich (Are you feeling any better?) - this one is nasty... I often feel sick so this is a bit close to the truth

When will I get married? Didn't your mama tell ya? - Montgomery Gentry - Well, what she did tell me was "do whatever you want and get married tomorrow" - which is a Antwerpian way of saying Do what you want and see if I care.

What is my best friend's theme song? Go with her - Toby Keith - hmmm don't know what to say about this one...

What is the story of my life? Honkytonk U - Toby Keith - Me is a highschool dropout, I've never been to any kind of U and never wanted to.

What was high school like? I want you - Faith Hill (this is so NOT true... I was the one always picked last... whatever we did)

How am I going to get ahead in life? Unbroken - Tim McGraw - Does that mean I'm a hard (or heartless) -itch? That nothing hurts me... so not true...

What is the best thing about me? All around the world - Lisa Stansfield - Me likes to travel, but not all around the world :)

How is today going to be? Tu m'oubliera - Larusso (You'll forget me) - Wonder what I'll be doing that y'all forget me hahaha..

What is in store for this weekend? Never gonna break again - Tracy Byrd - LOL... Unbroken and never gonna break again. Sounds like a theme here :)

What song describes my parents? The first time I ever saw you - George Michael - I doubt that

What song describes your grandparents? Nightingale - Leonard Cohen - I doubt this even more

How is my life going? Like the rain - Clint Black - now if only we had some rain I'd be happy... I hate this hot weather.

What song will they play at my funeral? There for you - Leonard Cohen - This is pretty creepy as it is a song that could be a eulogy...

How does the world see me? Let's just call it love - Lisa Stansfield - hmmm... I think people would disagree as I can be pretty volcanic with my anger :) I'm not always about "peace man"

Will I have a happy life? Is anybody loving you these days? - Dierks Bentley - yep, a question I ask myself all the time

What do my friends really think of me? You need a man around here - Brad Paisley - Never was there a truer word spoken... any candidates?

Do people secretly lust after me? Why Why Why - Billy Currington - Indeed why????

How can I make myself happy? Come a little closer - Dierks Bentley - I'm not even going to comment on this one

What should I do with my life? You caught me at a bad time - Toby Keith - indeed I haven't got a clue. Next!!!

Will I ever have children? Ain't that a kick in the head - Robbie Williams - having kids sure sounds like having a kick in the head... I don't know a positive kick or a negative kick though LOL.

What is some good advice for me? Sweet little mystery - Wet Wet Wet - what kind of an answer is this hahahaha

What is my signature dancing song? Walkin' in - Tracy Byrd - that should have said Walkin' in it... like I often put my nose where it shouldn't be nosy sod that I am

What do I think my current theme song is? This is the right time - Lisa Stansfield - yeah sure

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? I dare you - LeAnn Rimes - If you take it as a threat then it would be right :)

What type of men/women do you like? How long? Wet Wet Wet - mmmm how long... what is how long??? gotta get my brain outta gutter here

What kind of kisser are you? We carry on - Tim McGraw - now this is something I agree with

What's your style? Last night I saw Santa Claus - New Kids On The Block - yeah yeah I know... don't ask me what THAT is on my player hahahaha. But if you look at it on another level, my style is exactely that :) I have my own style :)

What kind of lover are you? There you are - Martina McBride - no comment

What would be playing on a first date? This moment is OK - Marti Pellow (singer from Wet Wet Wet) - This sounds like a good attitude for a first date don't it?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Party for 2 - Billy Currington and Shania Twain - oh yes!!!


Okay, this might be funnier if there hadn't been so darn many country songs on my player hahaha.

Cheers Eva

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home