From Sheep to Sweaters 'n Socks

Mostly knitting related comments on my life.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A funny little blog...

Okay, I've decided to push this blog a bit. I discovered it a month or 2 ago and I must say the owner has a funny style. She tickles my funny bone with every post :)

The blog in question is Tales of a Bohemian Knitter

The owner is a Texan Road Nurse. I, as a European city gal, didn't even know something like that existed. She knits too by the way LOL.

Don't judge her blog on her last 2 entries though. She's going through a rough patch and they're a bit sad. But read the previous posts... I was laughing out loud several times when I did so.

Just had to share :)

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, January 14, 2007 5:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, you really have a great blog here. I'll be back to visit again.

    For the most funny videos on the web please visit my blog!

    Happy double oooh seven to you, and all your visitors.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home